Patch becomes the first President of the Canadian Fitness Professionals - Read more...
GoodLife wins The London Chamber of Commerce Business Achievement Award - Read more...
Club Business International, in their Global 25, ranks Patch as "the founder and CEO of the largest fitness company owned by a single individual, in the world"
Most Innovative CEO of the Year by Canadian Business magazine
- Patch becomes the youngest ever inductee to the Junior Achievement Business Hall of Fame in London, Ontario
- Patch is given the Alumni Award of Merit, University of Western Ontario.
Patch is recognized as Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young
- Inducted into the International Entrepreneur of the Year Institute with a Special Citation for Customer Driven Focus
- GoodLife wins Top Employer of the Year award from Best Buddies Canada
Patch receives the Canadian Medical Association Medal of Honour
GoodLife is recognized as one of the 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures in Canada
- Platinum Club Member Status, Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
- Patch is made Chair of the IHRSA Board of Directors
- Patch’s second book The Real Sexy, Smart and Strong becomes an overnight International Best Seller
Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies Platinum Club
- Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Canada’s Venture Capital & Private Equity Association (CVCA)
- International Entrepreneur of the Year Institute Induction- special citation for Customer Driven Focus
GoodLife maintains its Platinum status, Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
- GoodLife awarded Platinum, Canada’s Top 10 Corporate Cultures award
Patch receives an Honorary Doctor of Laws Degree at Western University
- GoodLife awarded the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in Canada for top employers that show leadership and innovation in engaging employees
- Platinum Member Status with Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
- GoodLife is written up as a “front-line example of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies” in the book, Power of the Best